Thursday, May 03, 2007

What Real Estate Company is the Most Searched For?

I'm finding that I like to do this blog thing about our industry. As I am searching for the best keyword to use, I decided to see who is searched for the most. The findings may surprise you.

Here's the list:

  1. Century 21
  2. Coldwell Banker
  3. ERA (might have been the word "era")
  4. Keller Williams
  5. Distant C21
  6. GMAC popped up next in Relevance

I do not see REMAX there anywhere. However, like REALTOR.com, the name is so recognizeable that they may be generating traffic DIRECTLY to them. I also found it interesting that CENTURY 21 popped up as number one. It backs up their claim, but upon further review, it's my hypothesis that users have a hard time finding them, so they are forced to search. In addtion, much like ERA, I believe they are getting a boost on the sheer fact that it has another meaning, ala 21st Century.

To me the clear cut winner would be Coldwell Banker.

No comments: